Thread: Cannot connect iPad 64GB WiFi

Cannot connect iPad 64GB WiFi

I have just bought an iPad 64GB Wifi for myself. My problem is that I am not able to connect to my wifi connection at home and also at work. Whenever I try to connect that then it shows me the message as below:
    "Cannot Open Page: Safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the Internet"
    My iPhone 3G as well as computer is able to connect to these networks very well. Is there anyone who has any idea about this issue? Please help me.

Re: Cannot connect iPad 64GB WiFi

It may be your router that is causing the problem for the connection. To confirm that if you are having the problem with the iPad or the router then you can try to use some different router on that. If using different router solves the problem for you then it will confirm that it is the problem with the router that you are using. Once this is confirmed to you then you can go for the solution very easily. This is the best way to know determine the fault side. This is just a suggestion.

If the firmware that is on your router is not working or it is corrupted and so you are getting the problems like this. To solve this problem, my suggestion to you is to search and update the firmware on your router. After that, you need to reset your iPad. This will set all the settings to its default value. Once you are done with this then you can again try to establish the connection and it will not create problem if that is related to the firmware problem.

I am also having the similar problem with it. I tried many things to solve the issue but nothing helps me. I tried to use a new router. This router can be connected easily with my iPhone and laptops. I have also tried to connect to quite a few different "open networks" in cafes and hotels but there was no change. It shows connected but cannot access internet.

So what you are saying that it is showing the wifi is turned on but cannot connect to internet. I have seen this issue only when cable modem messes up and it is connected to router. To fix this you can reboot the modem and try to touch the little signal indicator where it shows you that you are connected with router and from there uncheck the option for ask to join networks.

This issue is due to bug in Safari. On few networks like home network, there is a WEP code or it is something like this which is used for connection. The difficulty was resolute as the setting in Safari intended for iPad with the purpose to fix in an update at a few time in the future. To solve this, go to settings and choose Safari. Check the AutoFill option. Click the Autofill and Turn off Names & Passwords. Save and close the settings. Now open the settings again. Choose Network and choose the network and this can solve the problem.