Thread: Most addictive games for Apple iOS 4 Devices

Most addictive games for Apple iOS 4 Devices

I am using an iPad from the last few months and then thing here is that I am not getting a perfect game that will make me happy. I am a game addict and I really love playing games and that is the reason I want the same for the iPad that I am having with the iOs 4. Make sure that I need the game which is addictive and also the one which is compatible on the iPad that I am using. So please let me know some of the finest iPad games so that I can also enjoy playing games on my iPad.

Re: Most addictive games for Apple iOS 4 Devices

Well as said by you that you need the best iPad game then here is the one that will suit you the best is the Mirror's Edge. The Mirror's Edge is the largely played game on iPad. And also it has the crusty visuals, prickly game play so just install this game on your iPad then see how it goes. I am sure that it will give you the fantastic gaming experience. It is the progressive game for your iPad and also consumes less power. The best part of this game is its visuals that we get while playing the same.

If this is the case then I will suggest you to so with the Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior HD, it is the high definition action game. I have used this game and if any interest in the action games like wresting or judo then you should definitely go with this one. It is best 3D game with mind blowing martial arts, the most interesting part of this game is that it is being developed by the latest technology called as motion capture and which features that the lead character is fighting in the historical places.

I am sure that you must not knowing that you can also use Call of Duty on your iPad also you can have a go at it. The Call of Duty: Zombies HD is specially designed for iPads. Recently I have installed it on my system and it is really doing well, so you also don’t think too much just download this game and then install the same on your iPad. I am sure that this game will satisfy all your needs and also will give you the finest gaming experience.

If you are interested in racing games then I have a better option for you that is Asphalt 5 HD. The Asphalt 5 HD is the high definition car racing game that will fill the addictiveness that you want. If you will go with this one then it will give you an entire HD environment and you will experience a polished urban racing game. I am sure that installing this game will satisfy all your needs and also you will love this game and its performance.