Thread: Unable to use itunes on Ipad using airport express

Unable to use itunes on Ipad using airport express

Hey friends, I recently brought an IPad for myself which I have been using for few days. I think that Ipad is really very cool. But, I am having a problem in this device. I don’t know how come but I am not able to access itunes on ipad which I needed to steam the music with the help of airport express. I tried it on my laptop it worked properly but it did not worked in iPad. I am not able to figure out the problem. So, if any who has figure the problem or is knowing the solution then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to use itunes on Ipad using airport express

I had also encountered with the same problem. So, I used an remote application on the system and then I tried to run it from my laptop. You need to run the remote application where you have stored your itunes. I don’t think that this is difficult to do so. You can easily to do it with help of a remote application. You will require only remote applications to be installed and run then you can easily access the itunes from your computer system.

I totally disagree that installing and running the remote application is a trivial task. I can assure you that it is the most complicated task to do so. It is not that easy how it is assumed. Though, the solution to your problem is that you have to install and run the remote applications without which it is not possible. You will not be able to stream the music with airport express until you run the remote application and then send the itunes from it.

I think that it is an easy task, I did not find it difficult to install and run the remote application on it. Either you have made it complicated or you are not aware of running a remote application. You are finding it difficult because you have made it so. Otherwise I can assure you that it is the simplest task in this device to do so.

You still have an option to stream your music to Airport Express with the help of an iPod application which can be play the music which are available in Ipad. To get access to this service you need to select the speakers drop down which is situated to the immediate right of the volume bar. I think that after this you will be able access it. I will suggest you that you should try it out.