Thread: Converting mkv movies to IPad

Converting mkv movies to IPad

I was having Microsoft windows XP operating system installed on my desktop. I have installed iOS 4.2.1 version of operating system because of its advanced feature such as it has in built AirPlay and AirPrint software which are compatible to all devices. Last night while browsing the internet I found new released movies, so I downloaded. The movies are in .mkv file format. I want to know that I can play these movies on my IPad. Also tell me I need to download some converter which can convert these mkv file format so that I can play it on IPad.

Re: Converting mkv movies to IPad

IPad is a computer tablet which was developed by Apple Company. We can run ios 4 operating system on IPad which we use on iPhone and iPod Touch. We can use Wi-Fi from the IPad for internet browsing also we can synchronize the IPad by iTunes player on personal computer with the help of USB cable. IPad does not support mkv file format. If we want to play mkv file format on IPad then we need to convert it into IPad playable format such as MP4, M4Vand MOV file format. To convert mkv file format into IPad playable format we may have to download and install converter which will help us in converting these file format.

We are having different versions of iOS operating system which we can install on iPhone and IPad. iOS operating system is a mobile operating system which was developed by Apple Company. IOS operating system is having simple user interface. If you want to convert mkv file format to IPad playable format then you may need to download and install “Aiseesoft DVD to IPad converter” software on our computer system. After the installation of Aiseesoft DVD to IPad converter you can convert mkv file into IPad playable format and watch these movies on IPad.

You can also make use of Aiseesoft IPad video converter to convert mkv files so that you can play it on IPad. The steps to use Aiseesoft IPad video converter are given below:
    1. You need to download and install Aiseesoft IPad video converter on your system. After the installation you need to open it.
    2. Select the path where your mkv files are located and select iPad MP4 as output format.
    3. After selecting output format click on convert button and your mkv file will be converted to MP4 format which is an IPad playable format.
    4. When the conversion is completed you can transfer these files to IPad and play it.

If you are having mkv file then you need to convert it using some converter so that you can play these movies on IPad. You need to follow the follow the steps given below in order to convert mkv file to IPad playable format:
    • You need to download and install Aiseesoft DVD to IPad converter software on your computer system for converting mkv files.
    • After the installation you need to open it by double clicking on it. When the Aiseesoft DVD to IPad converter window opens, then you need to select output format from the Profile menu.
    • Click on browse button to locate your mkv files. After selecting mkv files you need to click on convert button to start converting.
    • When the conversion of files is finished then you can transfer these files on IPad and play it easily.