Thread: Number of apps to be installed on iPad

Number of apps to be installed on iPad

Hi all, I am using Apple iPad for me. I like to use many apps in my ipad so I have to install many apps in it. But I am afraid that if that can cause the problem for my iPad. Till now I have around 28 apps installed but there are many more which I want to install. Can you tell me that if there is any limitation for the number of installed apps in iPad or more number of apps can cause any issue with my ipad. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Number of apps to be installed on iPad

If I tell about myself then I would like to tell you that I have installed around 80 plus application in mine and still there no problem with that. Number of apps that is installed in your ipad is very less as compared to mine so you need not worry about that. Keep on downloading and installing apps in that. But in future is you feel that it is creating problem then you can remove the apps that are not needed for you. At this time, it is the only suggestion that I can give you.

Number of applications that is installed in your iPad can lead to slow performance of the iPad. If you have installed more application than a certain limit then you it can slowdown the response of the ipad. So install only those applications those are needed for you. There is no meaning to install or keep the applications that are not needed by you. I am agreeing with the above post that you should remove the entire unwanted program. That will free some memory and will make space for new applications to be installed.

Above post is very correct that more number of apps can reduce the performance of the system. My ipod was very slow and therefore and so I counted the number of application installed on that. It was 103. This was the first time I checked for the number of application installed. To check that, you have to go to Settings -> General and this will show you the number of apps installed on that. I deleted many apps from that were not needed and this improves the performance of my iPad. I hope that this will guide you to number of installed apps.

I am having 143 apps installed on mine. I have removed a ton also. I generally take any good quality free apps. I am in frantic want of folders since this fresh update coming. I all the time go with my apps once in a while and remove the unwanted apps. Ones I might grabbed them thinking that they are good. A few apps they contain in app store are a misuse of space.

I am also having iPad and also like to use various apps in it. I installed many apps daily but along with that I delete all the other apps that I do not want. But there are always 50 or plus apps in my ipad and it never showed me any problem. There are total 35% appstore and 65% of cydia apps.