Thread: Acer 4810T screen not turning on

Acer 4810T screen not turning on

Exactly 1 year and 2 weeks since I bought my computer acer aspire timeline 4810T, I have always maintained with care. Oddly, yesterday, he no longer wanted to turn off automatically, so I had to turn it off manually. In wanting to turn it back today, nothing to do, it does not light at all! So I try to remove the battery and plug the device into the mains but it changes nothing! Can anyone help me please.

NB: I just passed only 2 weeks after discontinuation of the guarantee, the device no longer works! But I chose Acer thinking that this company manufactures quality products, now I would think 2 times before buying an acer product.

Re: Acer 4810T screen not turning on

I had a problem with an Acer laptop last year, three days after purchase: Giant referred me directly to the Acer Service Center for troubleshooting, after four round trips in 4 months and Repair Service capital (2 changes of hard disk) and 2 returns or it was HS; he ended up running almost as long to be plugged in (nice for a laptop) it hangs by freezing the image. After many complaints, unable to obtain reimbursement. he bugged again, just days before the end of the guarantee; Revenue Service for 1 month, and it works now, but I don't have faith in acer products anymore. Even under warranty, there is no official contact, just Hot Liner foreign accent and no refund possible.

But beyond that, I wonder if the problem is not within the CPU, already due to the loss of connection / non-recognition of the modem unannounced and unexplained, but also because I found the box super charged with electricity static. I've never had this problem with my old electric boxes (which were yet cheap), but maybe is it normal for the laptop., I wonder if there are other things that have blown. When I boot, the PC seems to run normally. The LEDs operate the CM, it normally beeps at startup, beeps to warn of a problem when I disconnect the HDD, in short, it seems to run it. Please suggest.

So, in summary, in your opinion:
    1. My screen is blown?
    2. If so, is that it can come from my CPU? (It would be nice as I know before plugging a new screen)
    3. Is that a strong static electricity can cause much damage, even short-juice (especially on my GC)

To see if your screen is grid is super simple. Puts it on another PC. Static Electricity? Static Electricity? How is this possible? You do not even gonna say that when you branch your PC to a power supply without earth. And I'll point out that the static ELECTRICITY, whereby the PC when you have no land is of 5000 volts and that components in 3.3. Besides receiving a motherboard without discharging static electricity that can be accumulated in some cases and boom. Against it by the screen has no fear that side.

To see if your screen is grid is super simple. Puts it on another PC.
    Yeah it's on, except that I no other PC on hand! I tried to connect the monitor to a notebook of my roommates, all it does is scramble the display of the notebook ... I do not know if my screen is wrong or is it simply that the laptop does not support dual display

Do you connect your PC to a grounded outlet or not?
    Yes of course!

Static Electricity? How is this possible?
    I am not a technician, but I assure you that when I touch the metal part of case (just to relieve me before making manipulations inside), I honestly felt like I was taking the juice, as when you touch a fence electrified, and less strong but still.