Thread: Aspire 3002LCI continually reboot

Aspire 3002LCI continually reboot

I have a 1651 Acer laptop WDMI, Purchased a couple of years and suddenly when i start it appears to me that there is a problem with windows xp, and the screen to start in safe mode, normal, with the last one worked, and so on. I tried all the possibilities and then restart the computer and repeats the same situation. You can leave as well all over the afternoon and it fails to enter windows. Thank you for attending

Re: Aspire 3002LCI continually reboot

You can do two things:

• Start with a cd (partitioning) to resize this partition so that you get free space to create a new, in this new install XP Pro SP3 for easy access from XP to another partition and recover the data.

• Another solution is to start with a Live CD it is [Only registered users with active accounts may see the Link. Or Linux is to get important data and then format.

Sometimes our Windows XP slows down without knowing the cause. We tested our system, clean viruses, spyware and unnecessary files, but still see errors that had not occurred, the programs we are hanging for no apparent reason or the overall system speed can be irritating. You may also try to access Windows without success. We can not have valuable data format because we do not want to lose in any way and we can not allow the luxury of taking the PC to a service shop.

One solution is to reinstall Windows over itself, which in itself is called slang XP Repair an existing installation of Windows XP. Process which, although partly eliminate the system configurations and software installations we had in our record, theoretically we would lose data. It is an easy process and relatively quick to regain access to these data that for a moment we thought lost.

As far as i know this appears as your system is severely infected and what i can suggest here is to get your system cleaned with the help of an antivirus application. I would suggest you to install and use Microsoft Security Essential on your system since it is one of the best application to get rid of these viruses i too have been using the Microsoft Security Essential Antivirus on my system and feel that the application is really very effective.