Thread: Acer Aspire 5315 wifi inconsistent

Acer Aspire 5315 wifi inconsistent

I bought an Acer Aspire 5315 laptop that came with Vista, I managed to install and dual boot with XP, but I can not connect to my Wireless network anymore because my colleagues are connected seamlessly with their notebook, I tried to put the IP and DHCP, but I get limited connection icon or no connection at all. if I put the static IP, I remove that icon but I can not navigate and look at the packets are sent but those received, they stay at 0, I can not do a ping to the router via wifi, but if I connect my cable physically everything works properly, I disconnected the firewall windows, and apparently I have not installed anything that might interfere, but I'm going crazy, I still can not navigate, can someone help me? Thank you very much. Of course another thing the other day I went to a client that has a wifi network and if I could surf so I guess wifi adapter will not be the issue. Do i need to use the acer signalUp software what is it actually can anyone explain me the same.

Re: Acer Aspire 5315 wifi inconsistent

To connect in WiFi you must click on the windows logo and then on the network, the machine offers you the network it detects you click on yours fits you the security key for your router and there you are logged in. The F2 function is to cut the WiFi network and not be detected , it is not used to connect to itself. Where as its always better to use the Acer SignalUp , Acer is a very advantageous when it comes to wlan or wifi since it uses a very advanced technology , because it is the only manufacturer with its own PC laboratory of radio stations in Taiwan, which carries out manufacturing and test wireless devices in accordance with rigorous standards. Extensive tests guarantee the highest quality and exceptional reliability of the technology Acer SignalUp

In technology, the Acer SignalUp uses the most efficient type of antenna, which is available on the market - flat antenna. PIFA (planar inverted-F antenna). This particular antenna emits an extremely evenly in all directions. In comparison with other popular flat panel antennas, such as IFA (inverted-F antenna), and MLA (meander-line antenna), the field signal generated by the spatial structure of a PIFA antenna has twice the surface, which ensures top performance of the antenna, both in broadcasting and reception.

The compact PIFA antenna worked well in practice and are now operated on mobile phones. As in the case of mobile phones, performance wireless notebook features strongly depends on the antenna. PIFA antenna forming part of the Acer SignalUp technology produces a signal propagating uniformly in all directions, which results in optimal communication.