Thread: Acer Aspire 5252 windows XP drivers problem

Acer Aspire 5252 windows XP drivers problem

Please help me if you have an idea, I can find out the windows XP drivers for Acer Aspire 5252 laptop. Please tell me because i have formatted all the 3 partitions to install XP instead. What can you suggest me to resolve this problem. I would like to get this problem fixed at any cost since my laptop is not playing any video files even i cannot play some screens savers.

Re: Acer Aspire 5252 windows XP drivers problem

For formatting, I've got a good way, call and ask Acer Restore CDs And ask the OS with Windows XP. It's legal because they are OEM products supplied by ACER and plus, you do not need a license key operating system because it comes in" OEM FACTORY KEY. But for those who already have the XP cd's of the You need to boot the pc with the cd and format the Hard drive completely and then re-partition that partition and compatible with the installation. Then only have to reinstall the drivers

For this i think you need to go to the official website and find out the drivers for your laptop model this will help you to get the problem fixed. So what you need to do is you will have to get in to the device manager and then install the drivers once again on your system. I would suggest you to get the drivers from the official website of your manufacturer. If the problem persists even after the driver update then approach nearest service center.

Thank you very much but I still have a problem. Acer has the application-Acer Empowering Technology Acer eNet Management, Acer ePower Management, acer eaudio management, and of one of the most comprehensive acer deluxe and I can not find it. Maybe someone has a laptop with this application what are these softwares all about and how to use these softwares can any one suggest.