Thread: SlideKick LX 2009 unable to remember browser history

SlideKick LX 2009 unable to remember browser history

Well I am having SlideKick LX 2009 from past 2 months. It was remembering all the history of browsing. I didn’t need to typing user name and password whenever I was visiting the website. Yesterday morning I cleared the cache of the browser now its unable to remember anything. It prompts that Browser’s functionality is turned off. Please tell me appropriate on this matter. I am really helpless please help me.

Re: SlideKick LX 2009 unable to remember browser history

Well looking at your situation I suggest you to go for soft rest in your phone. Well you have to do following things .It will not erase data from your phone so don’t worry. You should save all the files that you have open. Press the power key on your phone. Scroll to the Power off and select the same. If you want to do soft reset through shortcut keys then press @, 1, 0 key silmultenously to rebbot. Just check it out whether it works or not.

If the soft reset doesn't works then you can go for the hard reset . I am waring you that all the data will be deleted from the phone after doing hard reset hence you should take back up of all the data you have saved into phone memory. Do the following steps to perform hard reset. Save and close all the open files. Press @,1 and 0 simultaneously. Press R as screen becomes blank and device should not be restarted. You will see four icons on the screen now you can leave R key. Make sure that device reboots once again.

I was also having the same problem while browsing on the internet using my mobile phone. My friend suggested me to use Third party Mobile Browser application while browsing on the internet. I tried with Opera mini and it really worked with me. Now i am not facing any problem while i browse through mobile phone. Well i also suggeting you to go for Opera mini it will work for you. Try it. All the best.

Well above mentioned suggestions are not working for you then you can go for the firmware update. According to my opinion it is more reliable solution for your problem. Make sure that the you must create backup of the data before doing firmware up gradation Since all the data will be erased after the process. Once you have completed with the process you can restore the data into your phone. All the Best.