Thread: Skype not working on Nokia E63

Skype not working on Nokia E63

I have been using a nokia E63 cell phone and recently i am not able to get connected to Nokia E63 cell Phona can anyone tell me whether it is possible to get this problem fixed. I never faced any such problems before so i am worried too much. I had to make use of skype several times a day for my business process since i spend a lot of time travelling. Please suggest me a fix.

re: Skype not working on Nokia E63

First of all i would suggest you to uninstall the application from your Nokia E63 after uninstalling the same you simply need to get the application uninstalled once again on your cell Phone. Some of your Nokia E63 files seems to have got corrupted and hence you are not able to access the skype application. Hopefully the reinstallation will fix the whole issue.

You have not mentioned whether you are getting some error message or you are simply not able to sign in to your skype account. This would have given us a more clear picture of your problem and i would like to know whether it is possible to get this application uninstalled. if the skype application is corrupted then the reinstallation will definitely fix the issue if the problem persists then simply post back with more details.

Have you checked your network connection it could be the culprit and hence its better to check with your network service provide whether there are some maintenance activity undergoing in your area causing the skype error on your system. I think that the problem will be fixed if not then simply you can install the application again after uninstallation.