Thread: HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone release date

HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone release date

Recently i have heard of the HTC 7 Pro, the professional Windows Mobile Phone can anyone tell me when this cell phone is releasing i would like to get this phone for my self since i have been using the apple iPhone 3G from past one year and now i feel like changing the device can anyone tell me when the phone will be releases i will be purchasing the cell phone next month Please guide me in this matter.

Re: HTC 7 Mobile Phone Pro release date

You can order the HTC Pro with 7 contract from T-Mobile D1 Vodafone D2, E-Plus, o2 or BASE online. Then you can choose a mobile phone contract from T-Mobile, Vodafone, E-Plus, o2 or BASE. We can deliver your phone by name from GLS-payment, the HTC is 7 Pro so paid until the receipt (if a contract at all what cost). Alternatively, it can be paid for with PayPal. A possible payout you receive in full and paid a sum of money after 14 days into your bank account. The supply of mobile phones with contract is FREE shipping.

As far as i know i think you will be able to purchase the gadget after celebrating this new year. since the gadget will be released in January 2011. Whereas no officials announcements are made still but there are few sources telling that the gadget will be released in the month of January 2011. So it would be better if you can wait till January 2011.

I think that it will be wiser if you can purchase the Nokia N8. The 4-inch touchscreen uses the new ClearBlack Display for darker blacks and brighter colors, and with a slider QWERTY keyboard, the E7 is targeted to business customers, but has all the services and apps that offer Ovi. It supports Microsoft Exchange, of course, but even so it will not have entertainment features like HDMI output and Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound. All the very best !