Thread: HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone Features and Specifications

HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone Features and Specifications

What are the features of the HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone can anyone tell me whether it is worth buying. I am planning to purchase a new mobile phone and some of my friend have suggested me to wait till January 2011 My choice is to purchase the Nokia N8 what you people suggest. OK , it would be helpful if you can suggest all the features and suggestions of the Cell Phone. Thanks in Advance

Re: HTC 7 Pro Mobile Phone Features and Specifications

The 7 Pro from HTC has a 3.6 inch touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, the color depth of the display are not available. The pull out QWERTY keyboard has four rows of layout, so that a separate row for number keys available. For input of numbers must therefore be no shift key pressed. After the keyboard is pushed, the display can be folded diagonally to view the content well can.

Yeah your friends are right in my opinion because the HTC 7 Pro is a UMTS mobile phone supports all four GSM networks, GPRS, EDGE and HSDPA at up to 7.2 Mbit / s. In addition, WLAN 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth 2.1 including A2DP profile available. For the connection of headphones, there is a 3.5-mm audio jack. On a mobile phone running Windows Phone 7. O2 wants the HTC 7 Pro in January 2011 is expected to offer. A more specific date or price for the device did not tell the network operator. Whether O2 will offer exclusive 7 Pro is not known.

The Windows Mobile will be released in next to be more specific i can say January 2011 indicating the expected delivery date. It would be the first Smartphone with Microsoft's new system, which is equipped with a full keyboard. The mobile phone which are commercially available are operated using the touch screen only what all who write disturbs before which even with their phone do not give physical keys. More over this phone is installed with windows phone 7.

HTC smartphone 7 Pro is equipped with a 5 megapixel camera with video recording function HD 720p and powered by a 1-GHz Snapdragon. It has a multi-touch screen 3.6-inch (480 x 800 WVGA) and a useful sliding QWERTY keyboard and weighs only 185 grams (6.53 ounces) with battery. The type of mobile phone HTC Mobile 7 Pro is the slider. It has a weight of 185g g. It's a really light mobile phone. The phone dimensions are around 117.5 x 59 x 15.5 mm. It's battery can provide a talktime of upto 300 minutes.