Thread: How to use two mobile phones with single mobile number?

How to use two mobile phones with single mobile number?

I am using cell phone from past 1 year. I want to buy a new cell phone. My query is that I want to use same number in the cell phones. Is it really possible? How can I use one number in the two cell phones? Is it possible to use both the number at same time? Or I have to use single number at a time. Please let me have suggestions from your side. I will really appreciate your reply. Thanking you in advance for replying.

Re: How to use two mobile phones with single mobile number?

Well its interesting questions! Let me tell you one thing that GSM network has a unique number stored in to each sim card. It means GSM network provider does not produce 2 sim cards with similar number. Only option is to use single number in the different cell phone at the different time i.e. you can share the number between two cell phones. Hopefully you will like my suggestion. Thanks a lot for reading this stuff.

Well it depends on the operator. I have installed one phone in to my car and the other phone is always with me. Both phones are having the same number with two different sim cards. Network automatically routes the call to last communicated device with the network. You have to switch off the phone which you are not carrying with you So that you will be able to receive the calls whenever you required.

Well it is not possible in US since billing system will not allow single number activated in to two sim cards. Also it is illegal in the US. It is called cloning in the US. However you can use single number in two different mobiles. I will definitely tell you if I get any proper suggestion on this matter. Any way thanks for the reading entire matter that I have posted here. Please let me know if you got any solution on this matter.

Well I am suggesting you to use call diverting facility of your mobile phone. You have to buy two different sim cards with two different numbers. You have to divert one number on other so that if you forget any of cell phone at your home you can received the calls. Call divert setting will be available in to your mobile phone. I hope it will be more useful to you rather than using same number into the different mobile phone at different point of time.