Thread: Simple phone for physically handicapped

Simple phone for physically handicapped

I am posting this thread for my mother. Recently she had a serious disabling stoke which had made her completely unable to move. So she is unable to pick up the phone. However she can move her hands. I want lightweight phone which can be wear around the neck and simple loud speaker enabled phone for my mother. It will be great if it can perform according to voice command given by my mother. Please do the needful for me.

Re: Simple phone for physically handicapped

Well at looking at your situation I am suggesting you to go for Firefly phone. It’s very simple phone and it has only 5 buttons on it so your mom want confused between buttons. It is very easy to use. You can go to the nearest authorized dealer and get demo from there. It has also emergency number 9-1-1 button so in case of emergency your mom can use the same. It is very light weighted so your may can wear it around her neck. Simply go to your nearest authorized dealer it may the best phone for which you are looking for. I hope you will take benefit of my suggestion.

I also wanted the similar kind of phone which you have suggested over here. While searching on the websites I got Ameriphone. Well its very simple phone in which it uses voice command to answer your phone. It also has wireless remote which enables you to dial the desired number. According to my opinion it is the best phone for the paralyzed peoples. I above mention phone will solve your problem

Ok if you don’t like the above mentioned suggestion then I am in opinion to use ABLE-PHONE. They are developing Voice Activated Speaker phones from past 14 years. They developed such phones especially for the physically handicapped persons. You can operate without accessing switches on phone. I will be really thankful that if my suggestions will be helpful to you. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

I was also having the same query for my father. One of friend suggested me about the Office Mate. It can be use with both cell phone and landline phone. It is using Bluetooth. It has great Voice Recognition feature. You can dial the call simply by speaking by Call ‘Name of the caller’. It is very lightweight so it very easy to carry. Well it will be great device for your mom. I hope you will like this device. Thanks a lot.

If you have tried with all the devices then I am suggesting you to go for the FotoDialer. Well it’s not a phone instead it is an accessory that enables you to dial the desired the number by simply touching the button near to the photograph. It’s very light weighted and simple to use. This accessory is suitable for both disabled peoples and elderly peoples. It helps you to dialing the number so it won’t interfere with the functions of your telephone. It can be used with both digital and analog telephones. You can easily change the images for the desired number.