Thread: File corrupted in HTC Desire after downloading.

File corrupted in HTC Desire after downloading.

I am using HTC Desire. I was trying to download the latest firmware of the phone. After the finishing with download process it prompts that the file is corrupted and asks to download again. Anyone having the same problem please tell me? I will also appreciate suggestions from you. Please help me on this situation. I am thanking you in advance. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Re: File corrupted in HTC Desire after downloading.

Well looking at your situation i am suggesting you to go for the Reset and then go for up gradation of the firmware. Please click on the Start button of your phone the navigate to Settings. Select Restore button. Let the process complete. Please back up all the data you have stored into your phone memory before doing reset. Once it is finished you can download and upgrade the firmware of the HTC Desire. I think it will work for you.

Well i was also having the same problem with my HTC Desire. I have downgraded the firmware of my phone then i tried to upgrade the firmware of phone and it really worked for me. Hence i also suggesting you to go for the firmware downgrade then check whether the firmware upgrade is occurring or not . Hope fully it helps you to resolve your problem .Please let me know if it works for yo. All the best.

Many time your file get corrupted during the download process due to faulty internet connection. So i am suggesting you to download all the file from the GPRS or Wi-Fi from your phone. Make sure that there should be enough signal strength should be available while downloading the desired firmware. If it doesn't work for you then you search on other forums. I hope it fixes your problem. Best of Luck.

I think there is problem with hardware of your device. So i am suggesting you to visit nearest authorized service center. Make sure that there should be no physical damage on your mobile phone if it is in service warranty otherwise service warranty will be expire. If you are having some major issue in your phone then you can replace your phone. Please explain there query over there and they will provide you appropriate solution on this.