Thread: Nokia E75 is not working

Nokia E75 is not working

I have bought Nokia E75 from eBay in March 2010. Yesterday night I have completed with charging my phone. I have been snoozed the alarm in today morning. After 30 minutes I have noticed that it was flashing consistently. I have switch of the phone and restarted it again. I have also removed the battery from the phone. But still it is vibrating and flashing and it gets switch off. Can anyone have the solution for this problem? Please let me know.

re: Nokia E75 is not working

Well it’s very sad that your newly brought NokiaE75 is not working. I think eBay has provided you a damaged phone. You should visit to nearest repair center to diagnose whether the phone is damaged one or not. I am advising you that you should never buy any phone from eBay if valid certificates are not provided and phone is not sealed pack. Better luck next time! Thanks a lot for reading above information.

Well you may go for the hard rest in your Nokia E75. You should take back up of the data before doing the hard reset since hard reset deletes all the data from the phone memory. You have to enter #7370#. It will prompt you to confirm the initialization, press yes for the same. Press *, 3 and on/off key simultaneously until the Nokia boot screen appears on the display. Your phone has been done hard reset. Now you can use your phone.

It may be possible that eBay has sold you a fake phone. Following are the symptoms to diagnose whether you have a fake phone or not. If you have original Nokia phone the Hologram sticker would be of an oval shape. You will see dots on the side of hologram. There are different numbers of dots on each side. Fake phone will play Nokia tune for very short interval and with very volume at startup. Well above check list will help you to differentiate between original and the fake phone. I hope it will help you to diagnose the original phone. I will be very happy if it will be helpful to you.

Well you can go for the firmware update for your NokiaE75. You should take back up of the data which you have stored in to the phone memory since during firmware upgrading process all that data is deleted from the phone memory. You can download latest version of the from the Nokia PC suite. You will have the option to upgrade the firmware. Once you are completed you can restore the data into your phone and you can start using.

If all of above remedies fails to solve your problem then you can directly contact to nearest Nokia Service Center and tell them about your problem. Please carry your invoice while visiting the Nokia Service Center also you should take back up of all the data you have stored into your phone. They will provide you appropriate solution at reasonable rate and time. According to my opinion it is the final and best solution for your problem.