Thread: Alarm tone of nokia 2730 classic does not repeat everyday

Alarm tone of nokia 2730 classic does not repeat everyday

I have recently brought a nokia 2730 classic and I have faced the same problem with the new phone that I had faced with my earlier cell phone. Well what happens Is everyday I have to set my alarm tone setting in such a way that it must keep ringing after the first alarm tone. Is there no such particular setting that if I once keep the alarm tone to repeat it will get saved for everyday. I have read the manual of nokia but nothing much is specified on this topic. So I thought you can help me with this one. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Alarm tone of nokia 2730 classic does not repeat everyday

Well it is a very simple method. What you have to do is you have to go the organizers and In that alarm and set the snooze time. Once you have set the snooze time for say 2 minutes. Then you have to select the option of repeating it everyday. If you select it every day then the alarm will repeat everyday and if you don’t want it then select the days and accordingly the alarm will get repeated on those days. So I think it is a very easy solution.

Well let me tell you that even I have tried the same solution. I select the alarm tone to ring everyday. Still it rings everyday but only once and does not repeat it again. I have to manually set it everyday so that it keeps repeating everyday. I have to set the snooze time everyday such that it will repeat it after that time. So I don’t think so this solution helped me much. So is there any method which I can try so that it will give me the desired result.

I think you must check the snooze time and ensure that it is not kept to zero or any negligible time. If it is then please do change it and you must get through the problem. However the method specified above is the standard method to set the alarm tone. However if you still don’t get with that method then there is some problem with the settings of the date and time or it must be an internal error from your side. If this suggestion does not help then I would ask you to contact the nokia service center and report the problem.

Yes that might be the case because I had not set the snooze time properly and I had done the changes only in the settings of the date and time, the alarm tone I had kept it to everyday. I forgot that I had to set the snooze time properly. I had noticed that the snooze time was not set properly. So I have done the necessary changes and set the snooze time accordingly. Thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given me.