Thread: Need any software to restore Bricked Jailbroken iPhone 4

Need any software to restore Bricked Jailbroken iPhone 4

So I was cheating by means of my iPhone 4 as well as it gets bricked. It’s not fixed at the Apple Logo furthermore it decline to start up. I related it to the computer as well as on the way to iTunes. iTunes just offer me an alternative to update on the way to 4.0.2 and after that restore. On the other hand I cannot allow that occur as I require the iPhone 4 unlocked. How do I go regarding restoring the cell phone furthermore NOT updating it to 4.0.2? I am not as well superior user, please assist! Thanks

Re: Need any software to restore Bricked Jailbroken iPhone 4

Ok friend, download this iPhone3,1_4.0.1_8A306_Restore.ipsw place it on your computer desktop.At what time the download is finished place your iphone into DFU mode furthermore enter iTunes hold down the "Shift" plus "Alt" buttons on your keyboard all at once as well as press the "Restore" button in iTunes. At the moment a window will open place it to the firmware file you presently downloaded.You iphone will after that restore to 4.0.1.

I think that it will not work, for the reason that apple checks each and every one update to observe if it is the most recent (i.e. 4.0.2) firmware being installed. You have on the way to spot itunes to the cydia server furthermore expect that your shsh blobs have been back up .After doing this I think that your issue will be resolved.

The same thing happened to me last week.I make use of tinyumbrella, after that I downloaded a 4.0.1 firmware furthermore restore to 4.0.2.At what time you run tinyumbrella, do a save SHSH blobs, set up TSS server, open itunes as well as shift restore to the 4.0.1 file. You may possibly acquire an error, on the other hand if you verify it place it back to 4.0.1.

If you did not block your cell phone that means similar to the work a Brick or equal to a Brick. Have you saved you SHSH blobs previous to last Friday. If you do you be able to make use of despite the fact that Tiny umbrella furthermore download the firmware 4.0.1 by goggling Felix Burns iphone. On the other hand if you did not save your blobs you have no option on the way to go to 4.0.2.

I attempted these however it has not functioned. I downloaded iOS 4.0.0 furthermore tried on the way to install it on top of the iPhone 4 by means of Shift+Restore at the same time as Tiny Umbrella was on, it give me an error code 3002 .I as well tried a universal reset furthermore it takes to me an alternative on the way to upgrade to 4.0.2 On the other hand I do not desire to perform this as I am outside the USA furthermore I require my cell phone unlocked.