Thread: Underscore missing in Apple iPad

Underscore missing in Apple iPad

I would like to know where is the underscore symbol located in the iPad, As i was trying to mail out some of my images which i clicked while i went to a hill station last week. I copied all my images to the system from the Digicam , but to my surprise the problem appeared when the when i started typing the email address since i was not able to figure out where the underscore key is located. So i posted the question here please help me at your earliest.

Re: Underscore missing in Apple iPad

There is definitely an underscore key on your iPad you simply need to figure it out because the iPad which you are using has an underscore key there is no iPad without an underscore key. Try using different case changer like the shift key and the capslock on your iPad either of the two will help you to get the underscore button moreover can you tell me whether or not you have installed some third party application so that you can directly type the characters which ever you need with the help of your fingers itself.

Thanks for the reply but after a long research i finally figured the underscore keys. In your post you have mentioned that there are some third party applications , i am not aware of these application, please tell me how can i get those applications please suggest me a suitable application to reduce the job of typing with the iPad keyboard the iPad keyboard are not comfortable enough to type. Thanks for your help anyways.

Swype is a solution for entering text faster. Just place your finger on the keypad letters to write the desired word. This solution is developed by the eponymous company and met with great success. Available so far in beta, Swype is available free on the appStore for the latest smartphone from the company. For the moment four languages are supported (English, Spanish, Portuguese and French) and the keyboard in landscape mode is not supported yet, it will be in a future update. Try and tell us how you find the solution Swype.