Thread: How to transfer Content from iPhone 4 to Mac

How to transfer Content from iPhone 4 to Mac

Am facing a very serious problem i wanted to restore my iPhone 4 , since it has now became quiet slow but i would like to know whether it is possible retain all the data which i have on my iPhone. A friend told me that i can get it backed up on Mac. Please tell me whether it is possible to transfer all my contents to Mac so that i can get it back on my iPhone after restoring it. Please elaborate , Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: How to transfer Content from iPhone 4 to Mac

You can simply use the apple iTunes applications and apply the same. If you think iTunes is too slow and inconvenient, or if you have tried it before and you were not successful to get it done then you can try a third party software called iPhone to Mac Transfer . It can rip, copy and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and television shows from the iPhone to the Mac.

With Xilisoft iPhone Mac, iPhone management will become much easier. The sync software allows you to save music, videos, photos, podcasts, iPhone and TV program to Mac (and vice versa) and transfer files from iPhone to iTunes. A bit like iTunes, but simpler than the last. By supporting all types of iPhone (iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch and even 4) Xilisoft iPhone Mac greatly simplify the management of your iPhone. It allows you to manage your iPhone as a removable disk allowing you to open it with Finder. With this Mac iPhone Transfer, you will find that the management of playlists, the research and classification of iPhone files are very simple.

With xilisoft Everything is so simple. This Mac download extractor, copier iPhone to manage media files from your iPhone now fully support iPhone 4, IOS 4.1 and iPhone / iPod Touch Firmware 3.2.2, iTunes 10.
    • Copy music, videos and photos from iPhone to MAC.
    • Transferring files from Mac to iPhone.
    • Synchronize your iPhone with iTunes media.
    • Manage iPhone as a removable disk.
    • Manage, create, delete and edit photo albums.

The first thing we will recommend the application is run just off the automatic synchronization on iTunes as this can lead to temporary loss of data in our terminal. To do this, you have to go to iTunes preferences and select the "Devices." Once there, be sure to have the option labeled "Do not allow automatic synchronization of the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Drag the mouse to the path we want. Go to the Transfer menu and select "copy selected music / books / photos to Folder

If you have problems synchronizing or have made many changes to your computer, you can use the Advanced option to replace the information contained in iPhone or iPod touch during the next synchronization. These options will be unchecked after the next synchronization. When you replace the data on your iPhone, the data will be overwritten. This action is irreversible ,so it would be better to think twice before moving ahead.