Thread: Applications of Ipad which is not available in Iphone

Applications of Ipad which is not available in Iphone

Hey Friends, I planning to buy iPad, but I wanted to know something about its application. I am already using Iphone. I just wanted to know those applications which are not available in Iphone but it must be available in Ipad. Is there any such application which is working in iPad but not in Iphone? If anyone is having any knowledge or information about it then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Applications of Ipad which is not available in Iphone

I think that you can have an option of having an application such as iWork,Twitterific, TeamViewer HD. This application is available on Ipad but not available in Iphone. Ipad is tablet PC which why it will have as many application as it can. There is still much other application such as Gusto which I found it through Googling for other application on ipad. I think there are many application which supports both iPad and Iphone. But, still there is some application which mentioned I not supported in Iphone.

If you are already having an Iphone then why do you are switching to iPad? I think Iphone is enough to enjoy all the applications which are supported in Ipads. Both, Iphone and Ipad have similar applications only. So, I don’t find any reason for switching to ipad instead of using Iphone. I personally think that there is no need or reason to switch to ipad instead of iphone. I will give the same advice that your Iphone also uses the same application which the iPads does. So, there is no need to switch to other device.

I don’t think that there is any comparison between Iphone and Ipad. I think that both are good but if you want it to use and you are interested in using it with different application then I can suggest you to go for Ipad. I think that this Tablet PC is very good for all then application which it is similar with iphone and which is also not. It performs will and I think that Ipad is a better option.

We cannot ignore Iphone. I do agree that Ipad is a tablet PC which has sonme very applications but iphone cannot also be ignored. Maximum applications of ipad and iphone are similar. I think that that application which attracts you and are very approachable also supports on Iphone. I think that you must be satisfied with your iphone instead o going towards Ipad.