Thread: Converting AVCHD files for iPhone 4

Converting AVCHD files for iPhone 4

I am using both camcorder and iPhone 4 from past many months. I used to save all the recorded video files by camcorder on my Mac. Can I play that files in to my iPhone 4? What I have to do achieve the same? If you know any setting in the iPhone then please let me know? Or I have to use third party applications which may help me to play the video files. Please give me brief idea on this topic so that I can play the video file? Please reply.

Re: Converting AVCHD files for iPhone 4

Well iPhone is great phone! It has great features like Camera, Video player and great display. It supports only mp4, mpeg-4 and h.264 video file formats. Usually recorded video file in the camcorder has .AVCHD format. iPhone 4 does not support this file format. Even there is no such setting which may enable you to play .AVCHD files. So I suggest you to go for 3rd party application tool which can solve your problem. Most probable such applications are available for free on the internet. Search for it on internet you might get best one for you. All the best.

As you know we were unable to play AVCHD files on the iPhone, iorgsoft developed AVCHD to iPhone Converter to satisfy the need of the customers. It is designed for the Mac system It converts AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files in to natively supported video file. It is available for free on the internet. You can use various function to import, export and modify the video files for your iPhone. Even you can use this software for the all Apple devices.

You should do the following steps to convert AVCHD files to iPhone 4. First of all you have to download AVCHD to iPhone converter on your Mac. Install it. Launch the application. Select AVCHD file which to you want to convert. Now you have to set the output according to iPhone 4. Click on save. Click on the start and let the AVCHD to iPhone converter converts the file in to iPhone mp4 format. Once it is converted you can import it to iPhone4. You have to do all above steps to achieve the desired outcome. I think it will really help you. Please let me know if its work for you.

Well I really want to thank you all for replying me with proper solution. AVCHD to iPhone converter really help me and now I can import the AVCHD files to my iPhone 4. I have also imported video files to my iPod. I really want to appreciate iorgsoft for developing such simple and useful application. Once again I want to appreciate everyone who has replied me. I really want to appreciate your efforts that you have put in.