Thread: Dell Inspiron e1505 Power & start up issues

Dell Inspiron e1505 Power & start up issues

Good evening, I sincerely hope you can help me, I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 with 2GB of memory and 60gb harddrive, I use perfect yesterday, but today when I went to use it not lit, not lit any lights, and makes a rare thing when I connect the charger to power the bone gets the green light to bring it round light charger, but once I plug the connector on the laptop the light bulb goes off and no lights turn on pc as you remove the battery and try turning it on and nothing, with the battery alone, Anyone else faced similar problem please suggest me a suitable solution to get rid of this problem.

Re: Dell Inspiron e1505 Power & start up issues

Well that does not look good. Go with the obvious, when you turn the power adapter light, bad, that means no cross to the exit, in this case on the computer. If you have not had power swings may have affected the motherboard. If we add that you had problems with the supply circuit of the battery. It may be that by a stroke or something like that was a junction with a plate or a cable, that would be the best. I recommend that anyone who knows computers, or a technical service review, and that does not look good, to my regret.

The problem can be resolved simply by changing the power adapter so first of all try to change the power adapter or try out an adapter of your friend if this does the trick then simply you can try to get this problem fixed if it does not then please let me know whether or not you have checked your tempratures. even the battery might be the culprit so it will be better to check all one by one. Replace the hardware device which is problematic to get your laptop back to work.

Tried another charger from a friend and nothing, probe cleaning RAM memory and nothing, no noise is received or not current, about days I put an X in the battery connection or not charged but was still working, I unplugged the adapter and connected it again and again showed that charges the battery, always checked the temperature never went up and had to base ventilation and additional fan, all I needed was get on the fridge to work with, not that happens, it scares some people saying that a motherboard, and there if I would give the mother, really I'm scared, but with so that when I plug off the bulb adapter DELL! I hope you can help me and hopefully I can get out of this problem sorry for the inconvenience and many thanks for your attention.