Thread: Acer Aspire One blue screen error

Acer Aspire One blue screen error

I own a netbook for 3 months the Acer Aspire One. After installing Photoshop recently, he has started to bugger more often. For example when I'm on the internet or other, a blue screen then my computer turns off. I understood that it was because I had installed the software. So I uninstalled, but the blue screen appear continuous. And since yesterday, my computer will not even turn on. The button light is on but the screen stays black. Do you know how to get out of this situation? Thank you in advance.

Re: Acer Aspire One blue screen error

The problem might be because you might have installed the application which might be harmful for your system files. First of all it would be better to get it uninstalled from your system and then install the same on your system. If the problem persists still then you should try to uninstall the application with the help of an uninstaller. hope that this will help you to get this issue fixed.

What happens is that my netbook packard bell dot ma 3 weeks ago started with that to stay stuck on loading before the user, then repaired in home repair and I started, sometimes just turned it on and I was fishing. but a few days ago the home repair I repaired the problem and told me I could not, if you do not normally process underway I did, I literally started 1 in 10 and yesterday was more than happy because I started to load, the bar windows at first, then get the logo and I hope happily displayed the logo to put my user and I get a blue screen, but it was what followed from proving the same. I think it's the blue screen of death can be repaired, but by luck I have GUARANTEE. Any ideas what to do now.

Insurance is a virus and what can be done in this case is that you will have to scan but that does not fixes the issue then the only thing you can do is reformat your hard drive and install an operating system again. To begin the NetBook are, by their short ram memory and hard drive. Just with one that has 4GB RAM and 320 GB hard drive is not going to ever. I hope and I served you .

As for the problem, it seems to me it is rather a problem with the allocation table (or whatever it is called in the case of NTFS) and not with the boot sectors, or worse with the same drive. Problems of this type may have a few sources such as viruses, disk corruption, lack of power at the wrong time, or may arise for no apparent reason. As for the solution to the problem, it is compulsory system or service are some exits, but it usually involves a loss of all data on the drive (because, unfortunately, a universal method for all the sites is the format), and in most cases is sufficient to repair the aforementioned chkdsk / r (or even chkdsk / f).