Thread: Error in Ultrasnow application in Iphone

Error in Ultrasnow application in Iphone

Hello friends, I have recently installed ultrasnow application on my iphone. But, I am getting an error as could not activate cellular data network. It was flashing all the time when I was using this application, so I decided to reinstall the application. But still after reinstalling I am still getting the same error. I totally blank as I am not aware what to do? Can anyone help me with this query as I am totally unaware of it? If anyone has any knowledge or information regarding this query then please let me know.

Re: Error in Ultrasnow application in Iphone

I had also faced the similar kind of problem in iphone. First I thought that it was a problem from a service provider but when I came to know that this is not a service provider problem then I called apple care centre where I narrated my problem. So, they gave me a link of webpage where in I could get fix my error and it done perfectly. You just need to call apple customer care centre where in they will provide a link and you have to follow those instructions accordingly. This is will fix the error which you are getting in ultrasnow application in your iphone.

I think that he was lucky that is why he got his error fixed. I and some of my friends had also approached to Apple customer care centre but it did not worked for us. I don’t think that this problem will be solved by the executive’s in the apple customer care centre. I think this problem is bit tough. So, I think that you should go to an expert where in you will be able get your error fixed. This is what I personally think as I have gone through the same problem which you are facing now.

I agree that the problem is bit tricky but I don’t think you will have any reason to go to an expert. I had similar problem and I have already overcome this problem. You need to go to your menu where in there will be a setting option. After go into setting you will find a reset option, Click on that and then go in reset network settings. Once you are done with reset in network setting you will find that the error which you are getting will not occur. It works without any problem. I think you need to follow these instructions which will help you to overcome this problem.

I also agree as this is the only solution which will overcome your problem. Even, if you are enable to get help from Apple customer care centre but this solution will help you get you to get your ultrasnow application in your iphone. I have also used it and no doubt it worked for me. I think this is the solution which you can completely rely whether you get any help from apple customer care or not. My suggestion is that you can completely rely on this solution as this will help you to get your application back on your phone.

Firstly, when this problem occurred in my iphone, I also thought that this service provider problem. So, I called my service provider where they confirmed me that this problem is not from service provider. So, I got confuse d that if this problem is not from service provider than from where? But later when my friend fixed it with the same solution which is above then I came to know that the problem is not from service provider. I also suggest you that you can have complete trust on this solution which fix this problem and make the application run without any error.