Thread: NIS on my Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop

NIS on my Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop

When I renovate my subscription of Network Information system for my computer for the next year. I wish that I can able to put NIS on my Dell Inspiron 1564 notebook pc. I have current running operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium, It contains Sata Hard Disk 1 Tera Byte HDD, with the physical memory of 4GB RAM. With the processor of Intel Core i5 720. My concern is that do I exercise the genuine edition of the NIS or the laptop version? So anyone have any suggestion for this post then reply on this post. Help will be respected.

Re: NIS on my Dell Inspiron 1564 Laptop

Your notebook is more than adequate to handle the ordinary edition of NIS 2011. You can make out system requirements. Be convinced to renew your payment for as numerous computers as you will require installing NIS on. 3 laptop or PC come for a very realistic price. What edition of NIS is installed on your present laptop? I would suggest that you download NIS 2011 version of the NIC from the appropriate website. This is for the English edition; please let them be acquainted with if you require a dissimilar language. That despite of where you buy NIS payment renewal from, you can and be supposed to still use this connect to download plus install NIS 2011 from as the associations that offer there are more updated than what you will obtain from the retailer. You only require the product key from the retailer you buy NIS from to renew your payment with.

You should be certain to uninstall any presented security software on your notebook previous to installing NIS. You should also exercise a exclusion tool to make sure the present security software is correctly removed. Please let us know if you require assist in finding such a removal tool - we have links for the majority of the ordinary ones. If you’re present laptop is not already running NIS 2011 I would suggest you for upgrading it also, which you can do at any occasion for free if your subscription is present. Once you know your present edition we can improve advice you on what you require to do for this upgrade. Once NIS is installed on your notebook be certain to run live update frequently (rebooting as requested) until it reports there are no additional updates. Also in case you are not conscious of it you can introduce your Identity Safe from your present computer to your laptop if preferred.

Using a CD to install NIC 360 may not give you the most recent edition of the product particularly if you have a N360 version 3 CD since that was cheaper. Here are the links to get the newest edition 4 of N360. You can use the key from your CD edition to set in motion N360. I'm providing the links position by you have a new version 3 CD which is not the most recent product. You didn't utter if your N360 is edition 3 or 4. Take the updated edition of the edition form the symantac website online and able to download the update.

Customer Support are capable to do this and usually they recommend people to get rid of Norton first but they will perform it if your PC has crashed and you can't even contact it. To contact customer help through their website available and work on from there. You can decide to chat or Email; phone may have a extended remain time and response from users tell through CHAT is by far the best at determine problems. The USA/CAN website so if you are situated elsewhere I'm convinced that you will be capable to discover the correspondent position on your local Symantec website; some pages have a linkage at the top right where you can choose the country you are situated in and then inquire your query.