Thread: Can itunes music be shared through any network?

Can itunes music be shared through any network?

Hello guys, I just wanted whether I could share my itunes music to my network or not? If it is possible then I could I achieve this? I tried out many ways but at last I always end up with sadness. I wanted know whether it is possible or not? Some say it is possible and some say that it is not possible. I am not able to get it. Can anyone help me out with this query? Anyone having any information related to this query than please let me know.

Re: Can itunes music be shared through any network?

I think that you can get this done with the help of iTunes Connection Monitor widget application. This will enable you to connect to the network where you can share your itunes music on your network. Where in the other user on your network and listen your itunes music. It is good and also it works well. You can try this application out. I am sure that you will like it as this application is specially a media server application for itunes music.

I agree to this point that this application will enable you to get connected on your network where in you can share your itunes music with other user on the network. But, I would like to tell you that it will not display your name. It displays the IP address of the user which the user is listening. Suppose if a user is listening your song on your network than it will be displayed as that user A is listening music of 129.66.55.55 user. You won’t be finding your name, instead of your name your IP address will appear on the screen.

I had used this application it works properly but yes it is true that it will display your IP address instead of your name. I think that it is not as good as it was suppose to be. Sharing and listening of music usually happens through media server application but when your IP address comes instead of your name which is quite disappointing. I think it should be rectified and it should display the name of the user instead of its IP address.

I don’t think there is any problem even if it displaying its IP address instead of user’s name. I think that main thing is that application is working or not. There is no doubt that application is not working. If application is not working than you would blame it but its working perfectly and it just displaying IP address instead of user name does not mean that application is not worth. I think that this application is one the best application ii have found.