Thread: WiFi issue on iPad with iOS 4.2

WiFi issue on iPad with iOS 4.2

I am using this Apple iPad from many months and recently I have upgraded the operating system of this iPad to iOS 4.2.1. Since I have upgraded it, I am facing some minor problems with the wifi network on it as it forget the network after every 24 hours and starts asking for the network password, once I enter the same then there is nothing wrong with it. But after more about 24 hours, Same thing happens. What is the problem here?

Re: WiFi issue on iPad with iOS 4.2

In any case even if the danger is not from us, it comes from our neighbors. Just look at the number of wifi signal that we obtain by scanning the network. It's good that a lot of networks are polluting our environment and we reach more or less directly. I do not think the waves are very good for health, it is common sense. Radio waves, wireless, mobile phones, appliances and even the power grid from home...And this on different frequencies.

The procedure for connecting to a wireless network (other than your home) with your iPad is relatively simple: When your iPad detects a WiFi network (on your workplace, for example), a small window appears and shows you the network Wifi available. If you own the code of the wireless network in question, you can connect. Otherwise it will ask the person responsible for computer network access code. There must be some kind of settings due to which your ipad might be resetting itself after every 24 hours.

The iPad is a device that does nothing more than devices that already exist (but which is much less things), at an exorbitant price! To navigate the Internet is fine, unless the site has flash. To view your pictures are fine, but you can not take them, and to import them from a memory card, you must also buy an adapter. To listen to your music is good, except it's not the kind of device that fits in your pocket. Watching a movie is good, except that it must necessarily re-encode your movie, you can not read a DVD and it must be your iPad throughout the film. To read a book is good, except it's much more fragile than a book, you have to buy your book for the iPad, even if you've already in print and, since the screen is backlit, it's more sore eyes. To play is good, except that the games are much less interesting, as you have no real buttons, so it's much less convenient. To watch your mail is fine, except that it is also convenient with your iPhone, and that it is much easier to carry. Etc..

In fact neufbox (and all the boxes for that matter) are generally protected in two ways to avoid anyone who connects to your network without asking your opinion:
    1. mac filtering
    2. WEP key

That is the way forward for you:
    1. Neufbox your press said "association" representing a padlock => You disable and mac filtering for a few minutes.
    2. Choose the wireless network for your box on your iPad. When he asks for a password, enter the WEP key (code 26 characters) registered under your neufbox => You allow access to wifi.