Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

No updates for ipod classic

Portable Devices

Old 25-12-2010

No updates for ipod classic

I saw that all the models of an iPod will gets updated in the next updates provided by an Apple but unluckily it seems like Apple have ignored the Classic model of an iPod for offering an updates as there was not updates for my Apple iPod Classic. Is there anybody who can give me some idea that am I going wrong somewhere or apple have really not provided any update for iPod Classic model?

Old 25-12-2010

Re: No updates for ipod classic

Apple previous year amplified the capability of its solitary hard drive-based portable media player ie. iPod to 160GB. Yet that boost was trivial, considering that two years earlier Apple had introduced 160Gb model, only to ax it in 2008. The update released in the 2009 for an iPod classic offered a device the equivalent slender profile as the 120GB model released in 2008. Although the iPod classic earned a concise talk in 2009 for its capacity bump, it has gone unspecified by Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs.
Old 25-12-2010

It is nothing like Apple have discontinued the classic models of an iPod. An iPod Classic is still advertised on an official website of Apple and it is still the same model from online store. They says that this model can carry 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video or 25,000 photos on its inbuilt hard drive. Prearranged the inheritance of the device, with a design mainly unaffected for years, and its be deficient in solid state storage and reliance on the iconic click wheel.
Old 25-12-2010

Its been displayed on an Apple's website that there are no updates for an iPod Classic which might be an unexpected thing from Classic users but never mind as there is no meaning for providing an updates without any changes. I guess apple haven't thought about making any changes in its basic model of an iPod. I suggest you to keep using your iPod as it is as I think apple will release an update for the same very soon.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,