Thread: How to Convert M2TS files with help of Ipad Converter?

How to Convert M2TS files with help of Ipad Converter?

Hello guys, I wanted to know how to convert M2TS files to iPad with help of Ipad Converter? I don’t have any idea of converting these types of file to my ipad. So, I am totally clueless about this conversion. I tried to install some software which was related to it but it did not worked for me. I tried many ways but at last I used to give up. If anyone who is aware of this or having any sort of information about this query than please let me know as i am having no clue about it.

Re: How to Convert M2TS files to iPad with help of Ipad Converter?

I think that if you want to convert M2TS files to iPad with help of Ipad Converter and if you are using an MAC OS then it easily possible to convert M2TS to ipad. This can be achieved with help of ipad video converter for MAC which is easily available. I don’t think that it would be any trivial task to convert M2TS files to iPad with help of Ipad Converter. I think that this would be quite easy for you if you are using a MAC operating system.

The easiest way to convert M2TS files to Ipad from ipad converter is as follows. The first step is to download and then install and make sure that you also run M2TS to ipad converter. The second step is that you should load m2ts file where you need to set output and then click on add file button to add m2ts file. Then make sure that you click on profile drop down list which will help you to select you the appropriate output format which will help you to preview videos in view panel. After, that selects an outer folder for that. Next step is to start conversion which can be started by clicking on green button which is quite big and easily visible at the right. This will convert m2ts files ipad with help of ipad converter.

You must be aware that when you are converting m2ts files to ipad with help of ipad converter it converts AVCHD.m2ts to iPad and it only converts this format but also converts AVCHD.mts to iPad, AVCHD.ts to iPad, AVCHD.trp to iPad . It is also possible to convert the other format such as AVI, MOV to ipad which are easily convert able. These files can be converted to ipod and iphone also. This is the best way to convert m2ts files to ipad with the help of ipad converter.

Extracting audio from M2TS files is also quite easy while converting this file into ipad. You need to click on profile drop down list and need to select one of the audio formats which you will be saving it in M2TS audio clip which later can be as WAV, MP3 etc… The final step is that when you will on that button you also need to drag the slider so that you can select the audio which you have selected it. I think that extracting audio from M2TS was difficult. It is the simplest one to extract it and then convert it into your choose able format.