Thread: Is an Apple iPod Nano 6 a RIP OFF?

Is an Apple iPod Nano 6 a RIP OFF?

I am a biggest fan of an Apple and I am about to buy a new iPod and I was about to buy an iPod Nano 6 but since I have came across few threads which says that this model of an iPod is not so good to use and they have found many problems in it. Can you guys tell me that is it true or not. If it is then I will go buying some other one. But still my friend has an iPod Nano due to which I am interested to get the same one as I used to it.

Re: Is an Apple iPod Nano 6 a RIP OFF?

I have a problem with my Ipod Nano 6 and yesterday morning it was fine but now it no longer wants to turn at all. I start charging it which does not answer either and when I plug the computer then also it does not gets charged. Yet it has received no shots or anything! I do not know what could be the problem with barely 2 months older ipod! If someone could help me it would be really nice.

If your Apple iPod is not responding then you have to press the menu button + the middle (at the same time) and after 6 seconds your iPod will reboot. One of my friend had the same problem and he had to buy a new battery! I suggest you to claim the warranty of your iPod as it is just a 2 months old device which definitely comes under warranty period until and unless you have not physically damaged your device.

Press and at the same time continuously on the buttons on / off plus volume down (for at least 10 seconds or in anticipation of the Apple logo appears). It may be that you need to repeat this step. If the trouble persists, connect your iPod to a power adapter and plug it into an wall socket, or connect iPod to your computer. Make clear in your mind that the computer is turned on and is not in sleep mode. Try resetting the iPod while it is connected to food.

If your iPod is not responding (it appears "stuck"), does not light, or if nothing appears on the LCD screen, check the following possible causes:
    • The Hold switch may be locked. Check the Hold switch to make sure it is not locked. Unlock it, then try again to use your iPod.
    • You may need to reset your iPod . Resetting your iPod does not affect your music files or data.
    • The iPod battery can not be loaded . Connect your iPod, wait a moment, press a button to turn it on and watch the screen. Here is a simple procedure for the best from your battery. Note: In case of total discharge, some recent iPod models can not be recognized by the computer for 30 minutes , even if the iPod is connected and charging .

Among the few things that made the revival of the mark to Apple, the iPod is a great ambassador. First recognized for its impressive capacity, he then comes in several models. Some turned to storage (iPod Classic), others to mobility (iPod Nano and Shuffle). And, more recently, to multimedia and video games (iPod Touch). In several generations of iPod, any of its equipment has evolved. Some change discretely (iPod Touch), others more visibly (iPod Nano / Shuffle) while the last is rather conservative (iPod Classic). Two models in particular caught our attention. The first boasts a design radically different view of what was known until then. The second shines with features that, if they have nothing original to offer more or less what is best in this field.

Here I have mentioned couple of problems that people experiences on their iPods.

The songs do not transfer to your iPod : If you recently downloaded the latest version of iTunes and the songs do not copy your iPod, your iPod may need to be updated with a particular version or later of iPod software. Use iTunes 7 or later to see if an updated iPod software is required.

You see a file icon with an exclamation point : Some iPod models require a particular version or later of iPod software. Try updating or restoring iPod. If you still see the exclamation point, follow these tips for additional troubleshooting. If you see a sad iPod icon with an exclamation point, see this article .