Thread: Is there any way to Play iTunes movie on blackberry

Is there any way to Play iTunes movie on blackberry

I just recently purchased the blackberry and don’t know how I can play M4V or any other iTunes movie on my blackberry. This is completely new for me so please suggest few ideas regarding this. My friend gave me some ideas but that idea not use in my case. I am not completely aware of blackberry. So please provide some help regarding my issue and also provide few details about blackberry if possible. All information regarding this topic is greatly appreciated.

Re: Is there any way to Play iTunes movie on blackberry

The M4V format is a normal file format for videos for iPods and PlayStation Portables urbanized by Apple. The ordinary use of M4V files is because of the status of Apple's iPod, iPhone, and iTunes Store. An M4V file format is depends on the MPEG-4 AVC video codec that is the similar with MP4 format. On the other hand, the dissimilarity between these two formats is that the M4V files are typically utilized as iTunes DRM videos that are narrow on playing by Apple DRM.

Note burner M4V Converter possibly the most excellent way out for such users who require to backup iTunes acquired M4V movies on other devices. With Note burner M4V Converter software, you can exchange secured M4V movies to AVI, MOV, and MP4 and so on, for playing on the Zune, PSP, iRiver, Archos, Sony Walkman, and Blackberry etc.

Bring in M4V movies from iTunes library
    1. Click on the "Add" button, you will receive a popup pane listing every files in iTunes library. You can look for M4V videos according name, after that choose the videos, click on OK button.
    2. Place output path and output format
    3. You can choose output format as MP4 and output path
    4. If you do not put to custom output path, the output files will be saved in the default file.
    5. Customize video and audio alternatives on the correct settings panel.
    6. You can modify the output video codec, bit rate, audio codec, bit rate, channel for the output videos.
    7. Click on the "Convert" button to exchange iTunes M4V videos to MP4 with NoteBurner M4V Converter for Windows.

The BlackBerry maintain for triband HSDPA and enterprise status Wi-Fi networks and its upcoming generation 624 MHz mobile processor build small work of getting email attachments, streaming video or exposé web pages. The BlackBerry as well comprises 128 MB Flash memory plus 1 GB onboard storage space memory, also and a microSD or SDHC memory card slit which is expediently available from a side door. It comes with the famous BlackBerry efficiency applications, as well as phone, email, messaging, browser, and works with thousands of mobile selling and existence applications, making it simpler than yet to stay connected, productive and entertained. With this powerful novel Smartphone, consumers can even talk on the phone when sending and receiving email or accessing the web, and download Word, Excel or PowerPoint files and alter them straight on the handset by means of the preloaded DataViz.