Thread: 'find my iphone' application in iphone

'find my iphone' application in iphone

I have got an iPhone 4 with me , I had just bought it a few moths back , I very much liked the device and had seen it in my one of the relatives hands so then I too decided to buy it. However I am still not able to control it completely, but I was concerned about the 'find my iphone' application in Apple iphone, I am a bit confused about this application, I want to ask that what should I need to install and what changes should I make in my system to enable that application and make use of it, please post back your replies and guide me on this issue.

Re: 'find my iphone' application in iphone

Apple proclaim that its valuable Find My iPhone service is now obtainable for non-MobileMe subscribers. This is great helps; the service is one of the only reasons I would in my opinion think about purchasing a MobileMe subscription. If you want to set up Find My iPhone for free on your iDevice, check out the related page in the Apple official Website .

I was through a review in some website about a boy who was successful in finding his lost iPhone using the new application called as Find My iPhone. In the post, the iPhone proprietor desired he could have signed into that website Accounts page and used the application from a friend's iPhone to assist in tracking the movements of his misplaced iPhone, rather than lug a laptop here and there .

In fact, you can login to that site which you had mentioned through the iPhone or iPod touch, but you need an application that utilizes its own web browser than using the the Safari.web browser that is on the device. I had completed this with an application called iStorage, which makes the use of its own browser rather than choosing to Safari.app. It seems like you can make use of the browser in IM+ lite 3.0 tool that is absolutely free.

Apple should have made the Find my iDevice page simply reachable from any internetworked machine . After all, if anyone has lost his iDevice then he may not have much option than what is at present obtainable to restore the lost iDevice until it is moved and recovered. Enabling the page only obtainable in Safari on Apple-made devices stops desired functionality – Well I think it will work best in Safari.