Thread: TV shows from iTunes not working on ipod

TV shows from iTunes not working on ipod

Recently I have bought some TV Show videos from an iTunes store but the problem is when I am trying to play this videos from my iPod then it is not working. There was not a single problem for transferring these videos from an iTunes to iPod but they are not working on it. Please guys help me as there must be somebody who have solved this problem.

Re: TV shows from iTunes not working on ipod

I recommend you to check that format of the videos that you have bought from an iTunes might not be supported by an iPod on which you have saved them. You have not mentioned the model of am iPod you are using as there are several models of an iPod according to which their features differs from each other. I think you should confirm about the itunes store support as they must be knowing that whether the model that you have works with such formats of videos.

Possibly the files that you have downloaded from the iTunes Store might have got damaged while storing on your computer system or it could also happen while you transfer it to your iPod from the PC but most probably it should be from an iTunes itself. I suggest you to check playing those videos on your computer system first and check that they are working properly or not. If not then you should directly contact with the iTunes store as they are the one responsible for selling such products.

There is one more way by which you can try to play the videos that are not running on your iPod but before that you should confirm that those videos are really getting played on any media player or not. You should convert the videos on your iPod friendly format so that it should not show any problem. I guess it should not show any problem for the videos that can play easily on your iPod. Though it would be affecting bit on the quality of the video print which depends on the software that you use to convert the videos.

I have been a few days the same problem. play music, everything is as usual. But I play a video podcast is, the image displayed after 2-3 minutes. The sound continues. Sometimes he hangs then total. The films may have Dolby Digital 5.1 sound that was not anticipated by the program down to stereo? It could not then, DD, iPhone can not yet. If the program fails to implement the sound to stereo, there is not audible on the iPod.