Thread: iPad won’t reboot after jailbreaking

iPad won’t reboot after jailbreaking

I have been using the iPad since past 5 months and recently I have been trying to jailbreak my iPhone and hence I was try to jailbreak the iPad as I am not able to uinstall any third party application on my iPad so I tried to jailbreak myself and I am not able to restart my laptop can anyone tell me what is the problem have I missed some steps while jailbreking the apple ipad. Hoep somebody will definitely help me in this matter.

Re: iPad won’t reboot after jailbreaking

On the iPad this jailbreak is only beta stage and may be unstable, particularly in terms of Cydia and its packages. Cydia is not designed for the iPad and in some cases may require you to restore the iPad!. If you have a device already jailbroken, restore it with firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and activate it if necessary. If your device already has the latest firmware and it is not jailbroken, go to the next step. Synchronize your iDevice with itunes and install it with everything you need (music, contacts, emails, ringtones, videos ...). Start the jailbreak: there is one thing to do, press the "Jailbreak". It'll have more complicated! Your device is jailbroken! Enjoy ...

Here I wanted to jailbreak my iphone 3g with 4.2.1 redsnow, everything went well until the reboot where it remained stuck on the apple with the wheel on top for almost 1am, so I wanted to restore through itunes but in the end it displayed me error 1015, I would like to restore the old baseband but I read that as I was passed to the baseband IPAD 6.15 this was no longer possible. I would just call in 4.2.1 without jailbreak or anything. How do I do if someone has a solution.

Sometimes if you try to jail break an iPad it does not supports the same. Apple may be welcomed firmware 3.1.3. This version was designed as a simple update fixes some bugs hurt very badly. S iPhone unusable and can not be jailbroken / unlocked, Apple has pulled it off. Since no one knows who to believe. Between GeoHot increasingly absent, the DevTeam working on other projects, the team GreenPoison invisible tools are waiting for jailbreak.

If you believe the last words of the DevTeam and GeoHot the first jailbreak tool for iPhone, iTouch and iPad will be "Spirit" Comex. Indeed, it has a loophole to jailbreak the iPhone s, iTouch and iPad s regardless bootrom which preserves the second vulnerability that has GeoHot handy for firmware 4.0. Jailbreak Spirit thus:
    • iPhone EDGE, 3G and 3G S (old & new bootrom) with firmware 3.1.3
    • iTouch 1G, 2G and 3G (old & new bootrom) with firmware 3.1.3
    • iPad in firmware 3.2