Thread: Add picture button missing while using Facebook on iPhone

Add picture button missing while using Facebook on iPhone

I usually access my Facebook account through my iPhone. Recently I have got the latest version of the Facebook. I was unable to upload picture on my Facebook through my iPhone since the add image button was not available. I was able to add albums on my Facebook accounts but unable to add image. Please anyone tell me the solution for this. Please tell me any apps that can help me to solve the problem. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Add picture button missing while using Facebook on iPhone

Looking at your situation at you can use the iLoader. It will let you to upload the images. It will cost you $0.99. You can do Simultaneous may uploads. It edits before uploading. It rotates images before you upload. You have to link the app to the Facebook account. You have to select the Photo it will be buffered and when you want to upload the image click on done. You can also rotate the image before uploading. Also you can set the tag friends in the image.

The Negative points of the iLoader are, You have to wait each time when you select a photo for upload. An ‘adding photo’ prompt will queue the image. You cannot tag the video in the iLoder. If you want to tag images you have to login through the desktop version of the Facebook. You can upload videos and photo simultaneously. You are able to queue both photo and video simultaneously but you have to upload individually.

I think the below mention steps will help you to save the images from the Facebook. Simply click on the desire picture. See the picture in the full screen. To take screen shot of the picture press Home key and power key simultaneously. This is the way to save the images from Facebook to your iPhone. But I don’t have knowledge about the uploading the image on the latest version of the Facebook. Anyway if will know solution I will definitely let you.