Thread: All apps deleted in iPad during sync

All apps deleted in iPad during sync

I am stuck into very confusing situation and I have decided to discuss with you all. I am using iPad from past 6 months and it was working very fine. I was downloading some applications. I tried to synchronize with my iPad . All the application on my iPad was deleted. I am really scared that I have to synchronize my iPad again. Please let me know appropriate solution for the same. I will be really thankful to you.

Re: All apps deleted in iPad during sync

Well I was also having the same problem with me. While searching on the Google I got the solution for the same. You should select ‘File’ from the Apple Menu Bar. Right click on the iPad in the iTunes. Go for the "transfer purchases" .It will copy all the apps into the iTunes. After that you can synchronize selected app with your iPad . It worked for me. I hope it will definitely work for you. Please let me know if its help you

As you connect your iPad with computer it will prompt you that it should transfer iPad apps to the iTunes. Select Not To Transfer on the prompt. You should click Do Not Ask Me Again. Immediately remove the iPad from the computer so that iTune could not delete the apps from the iPad. Again connect the iPad with your computer. Now iTune will synchronized with apps. I think it will fix your problem easily .

Well looking at your case I will suggest you to contact nearest authorized dealer to get solution. It is the best solution for you. Please provide all the details about your problem. They will definitely provide you appropriate solution at reasonable cost. If your phone is having service warranty then make sure that it should not be physically damaged since it will void the service warranty. I will be really happy if your problem gets solved.