Thread: Dell Streak 7 tablet PC Release date

Dell Streak 7 tablet PC Release date

Recently heard of the Dell Streak 7 Tablet PC and is very good after a lot of research I have found that there is no details about the Release date of the Dell Streak 7 Tablet PC can some one tell me when this gadget will be released I would like to purchase this device if possible please provide the specification and price of Dell Streak 7 Tablet PC. Also tell me whether I can make calls from the dell Streak 7 Tablet. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Dell Streak 7 tablet PC Release date

Dell is really close to the launch of its second tablet Android - after Dell Streak , currently available only in Europe and the U.S. (and soon in Australia). Unlike Streak (photo below), which has a 5 inch screen, the new Dell tablet will have a 7 inch screen. Although it was presented by Michael Dell last week, the 7-inch shelf remains a mystery for now. However, one can imagine that it will perform Froyo Android 2.2, maybe with a higher resolution than the streak (maybe 1024 x 600, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the RIM BlackBerry playbook - both of which 7 tablets inches).

The Dell Streak 7 tablet is really a very good device there is no official announcement yet made by dell but some of its specifications are given below it really a very wonderful device
    General Information

• Model Streak 7
    • Weight 0 G
    • Form Factor Tablet
    • Dimensions 0x0x0 MM
    • Operating Frequency GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA Mhz
    • Touch Screen Yes, Durable Gorilla Glass Touchscreen
    • The Dell Streak 7 tablet is really a very good device there is no official announcement yet made by dell but some of its specifications are given below it really a very wonderful device
    • General Information Brand Dell
    • Model Streak 7
    • Weight 0 G
    • Form Factor Tablet
    • Dimensions 0x0x0 MM
    • Operating Frequency GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA Mhz
    • Touch Screen Yes, Durable Gorilla Glass Touchscreen

I think you can also opt for the apple iPad since there is not official announce made by the dell authorities. The Apple iPad cat is officially out of the bag, but it will not be the only board game in town. There are a number of other devices out there in various stages of "evil announced" to the "prototype", many of which were displayed outside this year's Consumer Electronics Show . Apple may have stolen the first move advantage in this year's revival pill, and we have few details about little things like price and release date for some of its closest competitors. Still, it pays to look the other contenders will be compressed emerge in the near future. It may be worth reigning in which Steve Jobs induced trigger finger credit card a bit.