Thread: Photo resizing application for Mac

Photo resizing application for Mac

I am really crazy about the editing the images. I am using Mac. I want a software program that allows me to resize the sizes of the image. I thought many of you are using such programs so I am sure that you will definitely suggest the name of the program. I have already used Photoshop so please suggest me different software. I will really thankful if you help me out for the same. Thanking you in advance for your efforts.

Re: Photo resizing application for Mac

Well looking at your situation I should suggest you to go for iPhoto or Graphic converter to achieve resizing the digital images. iPhoto is a software which manipulates the digital image. You can share, import, edit and organize the digital images. Latest version of the iPhoto has facial recognition which allows you to sort the image according to person. You can also create photo albums by dynamic slideshow with adding music from the iTunes which is optional

I am suggesting you to do the following steps while you resize the images with iPhoto software program. Select the photo you want to resize in the iPhoto. Select Edit and then go for the Select All otherwise you can select images individually. Select Export from the File menu. Select Dropdown to change the size viz. Medium or Small. Now you should click on Export. In the open dialog box click on the Save As button, to change the file location and the file name. Click Ok. You will see the resized images at the location you have specified. iPhoto also work with the batch files.

Looking at the things I can suggest you to go for the Graphic Converter. Graphic Converter is the software which enables you to covert and the edit the digital images. It provides great functionality to edit the images. It has the "Convert and Modify" command in the file menu. You can select the images which you want to resize and it will ask you to how you will resize the image. You have to pay 39.95 USD to get this software. If you want to really deal with images you must try Graphic Converter

I can you provide another software tool that enables you to handle the digital images. SmallImage is very simple software application that allows you to handle JPEG files. It also supports for the batch process. It allows you to resize and store the images sufficiently. It provides various ways to configure and customize the images. It’s also allows you to get information about the JPEG images. It is freeware available on the internet.