Thread: Code Reader for Mac OS X which make use of iSight Camera

Code Reader for Mac OS X which make use of iSight Camera

I have been making use of Optiscan at the same time as a QR Code Reader on my iPhone. I am seeing for fundamentally the similar type of program, apart from it will be on my MacBook Pro (or else some other Mac desktop/notebook) that make use of an iSight CameraThere are applications that create QR Codes, however I am looking for individual that does specially reading. It be able to perform both, or else any combination, however the reading have to be included. I beginning Google search get me close, many possibilities (frequently in Japanese, which I do not read). However eventually I have found not anything. I was hopeful somebody may possibly direct me towards program.Thank you.

Re: Code Reader for Mac OS X which make use of iSight Camera

Hi,I am as well searching for an online Application which functions for qr codes for mac. Did you establish anything jet? Even the link to Japanese sites would be nice.I really like this apps and want to use it back.Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue. Let me know your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any suggestion to solve this trouble.

I am after this missing application as well.I believe it's accurately the sort of item we will observe more of at what time the Mac App Store launches Small helpfulness applications which have tough core functionality as well as work successfully without much needless efforts. So hope we will have these application in app store as soon as possible.

As you are looking for a QR Code Reader for Mac OS X. Below is a list of iPhone QR Code Reader Applications on the way to get you ready for the QR marketing madness:
    • NeoReader
    • Optiscan
    • StickyBits
    • Barcode
    • QuickMark
    • TagReader
    • Redlaser
    • ScanLife
    • Mirascape

In order to get a screen capture of the iPhone or else iPod, press as well as hold the Home button that is positioned at the bottom center of the iPhone furthermore as well press the Sleep / Wake key over iPhone as well as a screenshot of the accessible screen will acquire saved on the way to your iPhone or else iPod photos folder. The iPod or iPhone screen will twinkle for a moment on the way to point out that a screenshot has been captured. After that sync your iPhone or iPod.

As a real estate advertising firm, we are previously considering tech-savvy agent place QR codes to make use on their for sale mark "riders". It recommends techie home buyer immediate access on the way to the particulars of a property web page. Plus, by placing a domain-based URL shortened in the QR code, you are able to weigh the direct access traffic to the page on your site.