Thread: Cannot jailbreak 4.1 using Redsn0w, Limera1n, and Sn0wbreeze

Cannot jailbreak 4.1 using Redsn0w, Limera1n, and Sn0wbreeze

I really do not have any idea if the issue is with the iPhone of mine or the issue is with the procedure that I am following here. I want to get the iPhone with 4.1 on it to be jailbreaked but I have seen that I cannot simply have this here and I want to have explanation for this. Where is the thing that I may be going wrong? I have tried for all the solutions that I can but really that did not helped me. I tried making use of Redsnow, Snowfreeze and Limera1n and want to know if there is any possibility by which I can have this jailbreak done successful. Also one more thing I want to say is that I was having the 3.1.3 and after I upgraded to 4.1 I really do not know what I can do with this here.

Re: Cannot jailbreak 4.1 using Redsn0w, Limera1n, and Sn0wbreeze

Looking at the things that you have presented here I would say that you can have the Jailbreak and that too using the Redsnow and let me tell you that you will have to follow the steps here and that is it which help you further. The issue can be because of the various version of the Redsnow and if you want you can make use of the latest one here. The latest one here that I am talking of is redsnow version 0.9.5 beta 5; well I am sure by making use of this version you will have the things in the proper manner. Once you get this downloaded you will have to have the latest iOS on your PC as well. Now connect the device of yours to the system and then start the iTunes and follow the instruction that you were following before.

I am of the opinion that you are missing on the same thing for Snowbreeze as well and that is what I can suggest you here. First of all Download the version 2.1 of Snowbreeze and the thing is that it is best one that deals with the 4.1 here. Along with that you will be required to have iOS 4.1 IPSW as well. One more thing that you will require to have is the latest iTunes and I am of the opinion that the latest one is 10.1. Just see if you have all this in your case and I am sure that this will really help you a bit here with the situation of yours. Just have this and follow the steps and see if this gets ended in the manner it was before. Please let me get notified about the same as well here. Waiting for the arrival of your post.

With the same issue. I also want to have iPod Touch of mine jailbreaked but I have seen that nothing is helping me here and I have also tried all the things as the user but that too did not help in my case and wanted to know if the things will work in the same as you had suggested above for the author. I will try to see if I can have the download possible and one more thing that it would have been really nice if you would have given the link for the same as well.

Well there was some issue with the Limera1n but now the thing is that the latest one that has been released here is lot better and let me tell you that it is really working fine now. It has been officially declared that it is now working quite nicely and if you want you can give this another try for sure. Try this. Regarding the issue that you had posted here let me tell you that if you are getting the issues with the iPhone of yours and you are sure that iPhone is the culprit here then you can just try to go with resetting the iPhone and see if after that you can have the things in the proper manner.

Go with the Reset option and see if after that the iOS that you had installed gets reverted. Let me tell you that it is not actually because of the Redsnow, Snowfreeze or Limera1n, but I am of the opinion that you might be getting the error here because of the iOS that you have here on the device. I have heard that the iOS 4.1 is a bit buggy and hence I am of the opinion that it will really nice if you can have this thing uninstalled here. You can press the Home key and the Sleep button at the same time and keep it pressed till you see Apple Logo on the screen. Before doing this just make the backup of the data and after that go for jailbreak with again installing the iOS 4.1 and see if you can have the Jailbreak this time done here.