Thread: HP PalmPad specification, review, release date, price

HP PalmPad specification, review, release date, price

I need to know about information on the HP PalmPad which is about to release in next year but I am not getting any proper detail about the its specification and what feature does this device will have. So if you having any knowledge regarding then device then please let me know so that I can be more specific about this device and if it is in my budget I will try this. Waiting for reply. Thank you.

Re: HP PalmPad specification, review, release date, price

There were 3 models PalmPad at CES 2011 with slightly different hardware in them. WebOS work with 2.5.1 and apparently physically be a Spain-Off HP Slate. IPad is certainly similar to but somewhat smaller. Include an HDMI port, will be slightly thinner than the apple tablet, will USB 3.0, etc. Likewise, it also comes with 2 cameras, 1.3, 3 mpx LED flash. There will be version 9.7 and 8.9. "

HP plans on the tablet are in the spotlight since he announced plans to buy Palm in April for $ 1.2 billion. There was immediately a great outcry about this purchase because HP had announced it would release a tablet based on Windows 7 and all believed that it had been replaced by WebOS Instead, HP said it will offer both a tablet for use WebOS consumers is a tablet with Windows 7 's use of "business", although he had not announced a specific date until last Thursday.

HP clearly wants to become one of the major players in the shelf space that was remodeled by the Apple iPad. They bought mainly for their Palm mobile OS, WebOS. HP's intentions have been clarified since WebOS: they intend to smartphones, but especially to the shelves and even other devices (printers WebOS?). The rumor was that the tablet WebOS HP-emerge next year, and it is called PalmPad. These two things were confirmed by none other than Todd Bradley, chief of staff of the division of HP device. The PalmPad will be available in stores early next year.

According to Bradley's goal is for HP to capture 17% market shelves by 2013, market it expects to see grow at around 40 billion dollars "in a few years." Clearly, HP saw that there was money to be there. The future will perhaps give them reason. Their tablet will be the only run WebOS (possibly WebOS 2.0), and in a world that focuses on user experience and software much more than pure hardware specifications, their operating system could be exactly the factor differentiation they need. In early 2011, the market will likely be inundated with numerous tablets based on Android, with only small differences between the spec - a fact that could confuse consumers and lead them to the offer from HP.