Thread: Acer Aspire One 522 specification, price and release date

Acer Aspire One 522 specification, price and release date

I am having a question regarding the new Acer Aspire One 522 which is about to release but don’t know when. I am planning to buy this device but before that wanted to know about its feature, specification, price and release date. If you are having knowledge about any of these then please post here so that I can be more familiar with the devices feature. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Acer Aspire One 522 specification, price and release date

A particular specification of the netbook is the one of the HDMI connection. Because the built-in graphics card, it will be easily possible to achieve higher resolutions. In addition, the AMD Radeon HD 6250 support DirectX 11 and offer a one UVD3 video decoder include. Other specifications are, for example, the 2 GB of DDR3 memory and large 500GB hard disk. Furthermore, n-WLAN, Ethernet and Bluetooth module will be integrated. Arriving at the port, three USB ports, a webcam, VGA output, audio ports and a card reader are available. In terms of battery 6-cell should have been integrated, which promise a life of up to 6 hours. appear exactly when the Acer Aspire One 522 and for what price, is still uncertain. Speculation is now that the netbook will be available in this country for a price between $420 to $450

Filter is just a new model of netbook Acer will integrate the new AMD Fusion platform that boasts of Ontario C-50 APU integrates a dual-core CPU with a Radeon HD 6250. Chip consumption is low, staying at 9w and although operating at a frequency of 1 GHz, we talk about a chip more powerful than Intel's latest Atom and a more capable graphics chip, including acceleration of HD video on your screen 10.1-inch high resolution. Acer is very likely to make its official launch at CES 2011 next January, but since I approached My Computer technical characteristics of the first high performance netbook platform AMD Fusion .

At first sight the model is very similar AOD255 Aspire One with the only visual difference on the buttons of the touchpad and a new color. The interior is radically different, incorporating an AMD chip Ontario C-50 dual-core 1 GHz that has a power consumption of only 9W TDP. Comes together with a graphics chip with DirectX 11 UVD3, Radeon 6250. The screen is mounted 10.1-inch traditional, but nevertheless, the resolution is higher than usual, 1,280 x720, which will display high-definition video with an HD Ready detail. The laptop offers HDMI output for connecting external displays and offers a range of 6 hours.