Thread: Point Of Sale Application for iPod Touch and iPhone

Point Of Sale Application for iPod Touch and iPhone

I was just looking for something that can be of some help in my case here. Well I had seen that this application is available for elsewhere and will be really happy if the same thing can be made available for iPod Touch and iPhone of mine here. I just wanted to know if this is at all possible here and will be really happy if this can be obtained here without much trouble. I have not heard any of the application like this but if there is anything that we can have for this I will be really glad to have this here.

Re: Point Of Sale Application for iPod Touch and iPhone

Well yes it is true that this POS for which you are looking here was not available in the early years but now an equivalent POS for mobile phone for iPhone and iPod has been released and it is prefixed with i; it is called as iPOS for the iPhone and iPod Touch. In the month of the December 2009 it was announced and in the month of August 2010 it has been launched here with lots of functionalities here. Please try this and see if this was the thing that you had asked for here. Again the name is iPOS.

iPOS is really the a very nice Mobile Webapp. Most of the time this application is used in Restaurants and Bars so that ordering can be made. It is totally based on the Touch Screen; that is with Apple and with other Mobile Devices. The price of this application is also not that high it is approximately 64$. Well give this a try and before using it let me tell you that you have a trial version that you can try for; and if you are not satisfied with it then just abort it.

Let me tell you that if you are looking for the POS type of application for the iPhone of yours then iPOS is the right application here. It is basically the complete mobile POS system. Also let me tell you that if you actually know the full use of this application then you will not at all have any difficulty in using it here. Also let add one more point that this application is totally based on advanced web-based application.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you all have made here and I am happy that here I have something that I can have for in place of POS. Well I would say that it is nice that we can see at least some of the things that are really important are being brought up for the iPhone and iPod Touch and hope that Apple will continue with this type of work in the future as well. Thanks a lot again and will try this and will let you know about this application as well.

Well it is really great that Apple is making the migration of this type of things here but I just want to make a point here that it will be really great if they could have done this a bit early. I have seen some of the users asking for the same thing year ago and Apple has come up with the solution so late here and hence I just want to say that it will be great if they (APPLE) can just speed up the things so that they do not disappoint their customers.