Thread: Jailbreak iPod Touch using Snowbreeze

Jailbreak iPod Touch using Snowbreeze

I have iPod 2G touch here and I just want to know if there is a way by which I can have iPod of mine here to be jailbreaked. Please let me know about the same. Well I tried to do this using Snowbreeze but I have seen that I am not at all able to proceed with the procedure here. It always asks for some kind of ipsw file. I really cannot give this the required ipsw file here and will be really happy if I can get this without any difficulty here. If some one has succeeded in doing this then I will be really happy to know about the way. Any help in this matter will be really appreciated.

Re: Jailbreak iPod Touch using Snowbreeze

I think that you are not having the required update so that you can try this thing for you here. Well clearly seeing the things here I am of the opinion that you will be required to get the iPod of yours updated and then try to go with the procedure of JAILBREAKING here. Well the recommended update is version of .3 or .4 and please see that you have this and then only try to go with Jailbreaking the mobile phone of yours or you are about to get stuck with these kinds of issues here.

You want to have the mobile phone of yours jailbreak and for that you can just follow the steps if you are not getting the way by which you are standing at the moment. See the steps here:
    • Plug the iPod Touch of yours in the system
    • After that you will be required to press the Home button and the Sleep button at the same time
    • You will be required to press these buttons till Apple Logo appears
    • After that once you see the logo you can let the Sleep button go.
    • Then after more seconds passes you will be able to see that an image will come up on the screen and that image will be of connect to itunes
    • Then you will be required to Click on Restore and I am of the opinion that by following this you will have the thing that you are looking for here.

What is the version of the Snowbreeze that you are making use of at this moment here. Well I have seen that the latest version on the internet is sn0wbreeze v1.7. If at all you are having this here then I am of the opinion that you should not have any trouble in proceeding with the Jailbreak procedure here. Please see if that you have this in your kitty and let me get notified if you succeed with the procedure that I have displayed here.

You are getting trouble with the Snowbreeze and if you are getting the issue here then I will be happy if you can just go with redsnow and that will help you in a lot better manner. Before going with this procedure here are the things that you will be required to have so that you can just carry on with the things here: Mac machine since if you are having Windows then it will for sure take time. You will be required to download redsn0w 0.9.6 Beta and along with that iOS 4.1 and latest version of iTunes and I think that the latest one is iTunes 10. Launch iTunes and update the firmware to iOS 4.1 by deploying iTunes. Then you will be required to launch redsn0w 0.9.6. Then turn off the device. Try this and let me know if that really worked in your case.

He is asking to download 4.1 ipsw; then let me tell you that it will be better if you can just download it by making search for it on Google and then you can proceed with the procedure with which you are stuck here. Well try this and let me also say moving with the procedure that has been described for redsnow is also not bad at all and I have seen that most of them go with this instead of which you are looking for here. Try to go in this manner and let me know which one was the best among redsnow and snowbreeze. Try on your own and let me know about the same.