Thread: Spiritjb Vs JailbreakMe

Spiritjb Vs JailbreakMe

I am planning to jailbreak my apple iPad and hence i am looking for the best application that will help me to get my apple iPad jailbroken so can anyone tell me how to Jailbreak the apple iPad. But i have heard that there are two reliable applications to jailbreak the iPad and they are spiritjb and the jailbreakme. But so for i know i am not very much sure whether which of the two application will be a better choice for me. anyone any ideas please elaborate your suggestions. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Spiritjb Vs JailbreakMe

Before moving ahead i think that you should be aware that the Jailbreak process may generate unexpected effects and that any damage is at your own risk know what you're doing, because the attitude is Apple's standard warranty deny the jailbroken devices and a new tagging system will make it impossible to erase all the traces of jailbreak. So its upto your choice both the application are as good as you can use. Since both spiritjb as well as the jailbreakme will be a good choice for you.

The famous hacker @ comex (also known member of Dev-Team) has just published JailbreakMe 2.0 (or "star"), a new extremely simple method that allows us to make jailbreak all Apple devices (ie iPhone 4, 3GS 3G, iPod Touch and IPAD) that run iOS 4, 4.0.1 or 3.2.1 with only access the web jailbreakme.com from the Safari browser on any device mentioned. Obviously, as has just been published, we have detected some flaws and there is usually some confusion, which server will try to solve with this post. So without further delay to the nougat.

I have tried to release it for use with movistar I fail, I have tried by all means, ulstrasn0w, spirit, etc. but nothing, the maximum anyone is to work for a while but then loses the signal and not recovered. I can do what steps should I follow? as I understand it does not matter or the baseband or the bootloader, but I mesigue giving you problems, please help! I'm desperate with iphone useless, I'm even willing to pay someone to help me solve my problem.

Spirit continued its evolution and is acquiring a website today! Indeed, Comex has posted the official website for the future program of untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. So the site Spiritjb.com it will take the Spirit software. For the moment, the page does not do much, apart from a sentence: a magical and a revolutinary device. You can enhance its functionality by installing third party application after the jailbreak but the only thing that matters here is that the warranty voids.

On the Web appeared just another way to break the iPhone. How is this different from what we had so far? SpiritJB authors argue that their software is able to permanently break the soft from Apple for each device based on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2. Developers argue that the sustained fractures of equipment need only active phone synchronized with any version of iTunes 9 Probably as a whole gives the council with breaking IPAD, but the tool for the tablet is only in beta.