Thread: Unable to download applications from appstore on iPad

Unable to download applications from appstore on iPad

I recently had a problem with my iPhone, because i was trying to upload a new software and I was not allowed to download any application fro the Appstore. Do I want to have anything there to make it work properly. But I would like to Download a few applications from the app store. Nothing I will not spoil? I lay not unlock or anything of these things? I'm a little afraid but do not want anything to screw up again. And yet, what should I enter in this form to sign up on the app store in the place of 'security code' I'm not sure, yes, but definitely 'security'. please help....

Re: Unable to download applications from appstore on iPad

Appstore normally found on the iPhone in any case was 2.0, 2.1. After you have not updated the cell phone if not try to go through iTunes by plugging your iPhone and go nail the iPhone in iTunes, and goes on select the applications which ever you like, and after you sync your iPhone you will see new icon. If you do not upgrade your iPad your application will not function as from the 2.0 update and does not function with the iPhone too.

It appears as the you need to de-authorize and then re-authorize your computer
    • On the menu bar, choose Store> Deauthorize Computer. Enter your password and account from the iTunes Store and click Disallow.
    • Click Sync in the bottom right to sync the device. When prompted, select Do not Allow. This will remove all applications and other content from the iTunes Store from the device.
    • Note: This request may appear more than once. Select Do Not Allow all times.
    • When synchronization is complete, choose Store> Authorize Computer from the menu bar. Enter your password and account from the iTunes Store and click Authorize.
    • Synchronize applications and content from iTunes with the device.

I think that you need to Connect your iPad and launch iTunes. In the general tab of the iPad, check for having fired / used to open iTunes when the iPad. Indeed this can cause problems when jailbreaking (it happened to me, but do not panic, at worst it will just reinstall your iPad ). You can / must now leave iTunes.
    1. Spirit Run now and click on "jailbreak". IPad will then restart and after the display of the iPad, an image will appear with a loading bar. Do not interrupt the process and wait for your iPad restarts again.
    2. If your iPad starts normally, the jailbreak worked. If you see the charging symbol turn into space over a minute is that the jailbreak did not work and he'll have to reinstall the iPad and repeat step 1!

OS4 update is pending and it will do this by default, you can jailbreak your iPad and install Cydia and install applications for uncommitted not Apple. As a reminder, we are not responsible for the effects that could cause the jailbreak your iPad, this tutorial is for informational purposes

What you need:
    • An iPad (of course) with OS version 3.2,
    • A computer (Ma, PC, Linux)
    • The latest version of Spirit (Choose according to your platform: Mac, Windows, Linux)