Thread: How to adjust the font size on Safari?

How to adjust the font size on Safari?

Well no doubt the size of iPad is really large but to tell here I do not have any issue with iPad but the thing is that when I am on internet with this iPad I have seen the text here becomes small and I really feel that this is weird here. If there is a way for this I will be happy to have the solution for this for sure. In addition to this I also wanted to know if there is a way by which I can have the font size adjusted so that I can have a single line flow for the view here. I have Safari here and would like to know the way for this here. Please help me with this and will be waiting for the reply soon to come here for me.

Re: How to adjust the font size on Safari?

Really to say here I have nothing much that can help you; but I am of the opinion that you can get this done by using some other browsers. Also I have never come across any application that can help you here but if you want you can give these two options a hit and see if this can really help you to come out of the issue with which you are stuck at the very moment. You can try iCab and Atomic Browser here and see if that can help you with the situation that you are having here. Also let me tell you that I have seen that this option is there in the thing that I have suggested here; and hence I think that it will be great if you can just have them there. Just give this a try and let me know if this really helped in setting the fonts there.

I am of the opinion that you will not be required at all to have something extra on your iPad and let me tell you that if you do not have much issue with your iPad then you can use multiple-touch gestures that is there in Safari. Well the touch screen on iPad has this multiple-touch gesture. If you want to get the text size on the screen large then you can have this simply by making use of your fingers. Touch the screen with the thumb and the index finger of yours and then just stir them away from each other. You will be able to see that the font size will start getting larger and the moment you see it getting to the limit that you want you can just withdraw fingers from the Screen. Please try this and let me tell you that you will have this done without any trouble.

What you are suggesting is not for making the font size bigger it is to make the display of the screen large. Well I am of the opinion that this is not what he is asking for here. You have suggested him to ZOOM the screen so that he can have a better look at the Web page but I do not think that this is at all going any where near to adjusting the Font Size here. I am of the opinion that Atomic Browser is the best in your case and will serve you in a proper manner. Also let me tell you that the version that it was running with was 3.8 in the month of October and if you get this please at the same moment get update for version 4.0 that was released in the month of November. Try this and share your experience here.

You can try the above two things that have been suggested above but in addition to that if you do not find them up to the mark then you can try this here for sure. You can try this Media Queries here. Also along with it you can have Webkit in the case and see if that can help you a bit. Webkit is basically a program that allows fetching web pages and bringing up to you without any issues. On the other hand Media Queries works according to the media features and does the work accordingly. It is basically an expression that answers in True or False manner. Well I am of the opinion that this should work in your case handsomely so give this a try and see if this really makes the difference in your case.

Well I have read the whole thread here and let me tell you that the author just wanted to get the display on the screen to be large when he comes across the pages that are having the texts in smaller fonts and if he can get this with just tapping the screen I am of the opinion that it is the simplest thing that he can do here. Installing some other browser for such a simple issue I do not think that it will be a great idea to go with here. No doubt the application or say the browsers that you have suggested are good and have more things that they can handle but I am of the opinion that it will be pretty nice if you can use them for some serious issues and not for this minor issue that you are getting it here.