Thread: Troubleshooting song changing on IPod automatically

Troubleshooting song changing on IPod automatically

I am having iPod nano of 8GB which was fourth generation IPod. It was released in 2008 by the Apple Company and it is having clickwheel for navigation. After transferring songs from my computer system into my IPod when I started to play the songs then I am facing problems with my IPod. While playing a song in the IPod, my IPod automatically skips the current song and start to play the next songs. I tried to switch off the iPod for sometime so that the problem could be resolved but it wasn’t. I need a solution through which I can troubleshoot this problem of IPod.

Re: Troubleshooting song changing on IPod automatically

IPod is a portable device which is developed by the Apple Company. IPod has a storage device in which we can store data such as songs. We can transfer songs into the IPod from computer system by making use of software such as iTunes. You can troubleshoot the problem of skipping the songs in IPod very easily. You need to make sure that the software on the device is up to date. You can also update the software by using iTunes after connecting the IPod into the computer. If the problem of music skipping still exits then you need to delete all the songs and then reimport the songs again.

You need to make sure that your IPod is not vibrating. If the IPod is vibrating then because of vibration it might skip the song. The vibration must not occur while copying the files from the computer system. Also while playing songs on the IPod you need to make sure that vibration does not occur. If the problem still occurs then you can try uninstalling the IPod software and then reinstall it again.

If you are playing songs on the IPod and your IPod is skipping the songs then you need to make sure that the song file is not damaged. If the song file is damaged then it is sure that the IPod will skip it and play another file. You need to delete the damaged file and reimport the file again into the IPod. If reimporting the damaged song file doesn’t resolve the problem then in that case you can try resetting the IPod. You can reset the IPod by pressing the reset button. After resetting the IPod, IPod will not skip the file.

If you are facing problem with your IPod such that it is skipping the song then you can solve this issue by updating the IPod software. If updating the software doesn’t resolve the problem then you can also try to reset the IPod. If resetting the IPod also doesn’t resolve the problem then in that case you may need to contact the manufacturer so that the problem can be resolved. After contacting manufacturer the problem of skipping the song will be resolved.